CBC's Class of 2019 Bid Farewell in Style
The Leavers' Dance was held at the Mystique Lodge. Well done to the Leavers' Committee for organising such an amazing event.
A TIMELY DONATION FROM PPC
CBC received a donation of 600bags of cement from PPC towards the rugby camp to be held in December
A HEROES' WELCOME FOR CBC'S SWIMMING TEAM
Final Points: CBC 375, Falcon 322, St Johns 321, Hellenic 300, St. Georges 259
CBC Wins the 2019 Inter-schools Swimming Competitions
Points: CBC 681, Falcon 608, Petra 341, Midlands Christian College 167
LOMAGUNDI PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPETITION 2019
Congratulations to Mikhail Hawa for coming out third at the Lomagundi Public Speaking Competition.
- The CBC hockey team, their parents, college management, board members and coaching staff gathered at the staff room for a dinner to thank the Skulls and their coaching staff for their commitment and hard work this season. The hockey teams have played very good games and have a number of their players in the Matland […]Read More »
- A photo of CBC swimmers (Joash Mckonie, Denilson Cyprianos, and Quintin Tayali) with their medals won from a swimming gala in Dubai over exeat weekend. Denilson won 2 gold medals and a bronze and broke a 17-year-old national record. Quintin won 1 gold and 1 silver medal. Joash won 2 bronze medals. Well done boys!Read More »
- The Eagles faced St John’s in the final in which they did everything right except to score. St John’s grabbed the winner towards the end of the second half as they took full advantage of their only clear chance. Throughout the tournament, the Eagles were admired by all fans, parents, staff, referees, and players for […]Read More »
- The CBC Soccer team came 4th out of 25 schools at the St. George’s Hammer and Tongues Tournament in Harare this weekend. Congratulations to the following CBC boys who were selected to be part of the 2019 Hammer and Tongues Squad: Leander Dube, Shaun Matika and Mathew Mzewi. In addition, Leander Dube was voted as […]Read More »
- The CBC U17 soccer team took part in the group stage 1 qualifiers of the Imbizo District Championship at CBC. Congratulations and well done to the team for qualifying for the second stage of the qualifiers. Results:CBC 0 v 0 MasiyephambiliCBC 1 v 1 Tennyson HlabanganaCBC 0 v 0 Mncumbatha CBC 3 v 0 Mncumbatha (replay/tie breaker)Read More »
- CBC swimmers who are members of the Stingrays Swimming Club received trophies and medals in recognition for their outstanding performance and commitment to swimming. Denilson Cyprianos – Shield for Swimmer with Highest Achievements/Accomplishments. Denilson has reached the world standard in swimming, having qualified for World Youth Championships to be held in Budapest this year. Tichatonga […]Read More »