St. Patricks' Day Inter-house Marathon
CBC Bulawayo Commerce Department
Congratulations to Shealtiel Msitini. He will represent Zimbabwe in Tunisia.
All classrooms and offices are regularly fumigated daily against the Corona Virus pandemic.
Thank you to the SDC for sourcing sponsorship to repaint the Resource Centre.
CBC OPEN DAY 2021
TERM 1 2021 EVENTS CALENDAR
- The Chess Club has started in earnest, with mainly the new junior members (forms one and two) who love playing chess and are excited about the training and practice sessions. Plans are underway, through the new patron, Mrs N. Matiza to initiate and organise competitions among members, including hosting an inter house competition. #CBCByo #CBCChess […]Read More »
- The CBC Traffic Safety Club plays an important role, particularly now with the new covid regulations, in ensuring the smooth flow of traffic in and out of the college. This term, the members, together with members of the sports department (Mr N Madida and Mr A Soweto), have been assisting in directing traffic and ensuring […]Read More »
- Please be advised that Forms 1 and 2 will dismiss at 1.05 pm with immediate effect except on Day 6. This will continue until the end of the term. Kindly pick your son up then unless he has an afternoon activity. The exception to the above will be on 26th, 28th and 29th April 2021 […]Read More »
- As is the College’s tradition, CBC Bulawayo held its annual Inter-house Cross-country event as part of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. The boys were a sea of exuberant color as they took off around the different courses. Their excitement at being able to partake in a normal school event after so long was palpable, and special […]Read More »
- Our new CBC Media Club members had a great start today, attending their first training session to prepare them for when they are tasked with providing coverage of all the sporting, academic and cultural events of the college. The training centered on flower photography and taking portraits. Some seniors were very obliging and allowed the […]Read More »
- A hearty congratulations goes to CBC’s former Headboy (2020) who has ‘hit the ground running’ at university. Once he joined Carson-Newman University in January 2021, Denilson did not take long before he registered his presence with great performances in the pool. Denilson came 7th in the 200m backstroke in the whole of USA, Division II […]Read More »